Thursday, May 15, 2008

I think its finished

(And almost finished definitely deserves the dancing elephants that I love)

I am two lines away from a full five pages five pages, but I think that the paper for the most terrible class ever is finished. I am going to proof read it tomorrow, make the corrections (hopefully add enough BS to pick up those last two lines), and then get it the heck out of here. I'm not sure it is exactly what the professor wants, but it is what he is going to get.

My brain hurts!!!! (One more time) I HATE BIOCHEMISTRY!!!!!! (Think I got it out of my system now.) Now all I need to do is complete my grading (unless I am forgetting something, which is totally possible) and I am home free to head to China (well, except for the packing but that won't take much longer).

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you got through it.

Gail said...

Congratulations!!
Whew! That's an accomplishment!

Now you can sit back (sort of), take a deep breath and enjoy the "ride"!
Looking forward to sharing this ride with you.
See you in Beijing!!