Monday, March 10, 2008

Nursery




Here are some pictures of Annika's room. Alex and I painted it and David helped me hang the border over winter break a couple of weeks ago. David hung the curtains yesterday. We still need to get somethings on the walls (have a plan involving Alex and the cousins). It is a bit of a mess right now. We dug out Alex's old toys and cleaned them up a bit (and he played little people farm for quite awhile, I think he is more excited about the baby toys coming into the house than he is about the baby).

3 comments:

Allison said...

Her room looks awesome! I love the border. I can't wait to meet her--it seems almost surreal, doesn't it?

Two Pearls said...

Oh, it's so adorable!!! I love the border too...how cute!

Anonymous said...

Her room is beautiful! I love the colors. :)

Danielle