Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Last One



This is the last anniversary of our LID. 26 F#%$ing months later, it is the last one (I would make it blink too if I knew how)!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I am excited?)

In a rather odd coincidence, this is month 26 after our LID and I figure we are probably around 26 days away from getting our referral.

If you are a 1/5/06er head to Kristin's blog to chime in on the celebration lunch. PARTY!!!!

**Can you tell my mood has improved?? (Although I am still feeling a little bitter. I started telling people at work today and they were shocked and so happy it was finally going to happen that it kind of rubbed off on me. Now, hopefully, we are not one of those families that gets accidentally skipped for some reason (not thinking about it, not thinking about it, not thinking about it).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie,
I've tried posting over at Kristin's place, but for some reason my comments aren't taking.
Anyway, I'm on call that weekend and have to be within 30 minutes drive time of Worcester. Boston won't cut it for me, but if that's what's best for everyone else, go for it....can you let her know, cause I can't seem to make myself heard over there....thanks,
Julie

M3 said...

Yahooo!! Can't wait to celebrate along with you. Enjoy your last month of waiting. Ever. Ahhhhhh. We missed the cutoff by one day too and it ended up being ok. It was the only time in the entire wait that I finally felt like we had a "due date" and could really say we were next.

Gail said...

OMG Carrie!!
I thought the same thing
(being accidentally skipped) because we didn't find out what our LID was until CAWLI called the CCAA!!

Think nice thoughts... "Puppies and Kittens"...."Puppies and Kittens"

Anonymous said...

I'm embarassed to say and I thought SIXTEEN months was long! Have I told you how happy I am? This month will fly for you. Why? Daylight Savings! One less hour to fret!