Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Damn Weather

We went back to school today. I haven't been in two of my classes for six days(did a half day workshop, was sick one day, had 2 snow days because of the ice storm with a weekend thrown in the middle). It was hard to get back into the swing today. We had just started dissecting (I teach honors anatomy and physiology and we dissect cats in class) last week and still have a few days to go before we are finished. I would really like to get it done and test them before our 12 day winter break but don't know how that is going to work out for me. We have 5 school days before break starts. We are supposed to have snow tonight, doesn't look like anything major though, and again on Friday (and Sunday). We are behind schedule right now and I don't know how I am going to get everything crammed into the time that we have left. Could be fun.

We are supposed to have 3 winter storms before winter even official starts on Sunday. UGHHHHHH!!!!

In other non-weather related news, Alex's infatuation with the military channel continues. Have any ninja questions? Send them our way. He discovered Alexander the Great on Sunday night and that was all I heard about yesterday. Now he wants to know all about Macedonia and is doing self-less acts in all of his video games so he can also be a great Alexander. He also is becoming very interested in Hitler and the Nazi's. He wants to see Valkyrie because it is about an assassination attempt of Hitler(or something along those lines). He is driving me a little crazy with the whole thing. He's 8 for goodness sake!!!!!

No comments: