- I have discovered Facebook. I could possible waste hours there, although I have really held back to this point because I have more important things to do like care for my children and do work I actually get paid for.
- I am sooooooooo ready for this election to be over. We get calls almost daily from survey companies wanting to know who we will be voting for. Thank GOODNESS for caller ID. I am tired of the commercials and the debates and all the political talk that goes along with the first Tuesday in November.
- Annika missed four days of school last week because she had a stomach bug. She is doing better now. I got a four day weekend out of the deal.
- Leaving in New England in the fall is a wonderful thing. Everyone not here should be totally jealous of those of us who get to enjoy this wonderfulness every year.
- When is the appropriate time and situation break-up with a doctor? We have used this guy for several years now, but getting a call back from the office in the last couple of month seems to require a life or death situation. We really like him but are getting very frustrated with the whole situation. I don't even want to think about trying to find someone new.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Posted by Carrie at 10/14/2008 07:00:00 PM