Thursday, March 27, 2008

Enough Already


I am so ready for this all to be over. Between this wait and the stuff going on at work I am so over all of this stuff. I really need a mental vacation (and maybe some good chips and salsa, a margarita, and something fried and covered in cheese sauce). Imagine having two stressful situations that you have no control over (which is usually what happens with stressful situations), both with no end in sight. Either of them could end at any time or go on for an unknown amount of days. Could somebody through me a bone here? Tell me referrals are on the way. Tell me I have a contract at work. Tell me I have won the lottery and don't have to work any more (well at least tell me I won the lottery, I'll still go to work).


My hope is that we are within a week of both of the never ending events finally ending. What a happy day that will be.

No comments: