Thursday, February 28, 2008

Important Business

I have been thinking lately that soon I will need to change the name of this blog. It seems that the "lookin' " may soon be over. I had originally named the blog Lookin' for Number Four because I am a sports fan. Anytime that a team is trying to win multiple championships or whatever, they often say they are lookin' for another title. I thought that would be good analogy for adding another family member. This blog started out being about adopting from China and has kind of morphed into something else. Adoption is still here but it seems to be more about me than about Annika and I kind of like it that way.

I have been trying to think of something new, something catchy, something unique. So far I feel that I have none of the above. Here is the short list (not because they are the best, but because they are all I could think of):

And Then There Were Four
The Complete Set
Tall Woman Talking (think Dead Man Walking, dumb I know)
Mommy Brain
Have You Seen My Sanity (Kinda like this one)
Bubba and Sissy (what I call Alex and what my grandmother calls Annika; sounds kind of southern don't you think?)

Okay, tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like "Have you seen my sanity" and "And then there were four."


Danielle

Amy said...

I kinda dig 'Bubba & Sissy' but immediately my brain morphed it into: "The Adventures Of Bubba & Sissy!"

Just so sounds like a children's book I'd buy for Ruby. =)

*fingers crossed* on being NEXT!

-Amy & Ruby Cate

Gail said...

I like...
And Then There Were Four...and
The Complete Set

Anonymous said...

I like "have you seen my sanity" or how 'bout "have you seen my sanity clause?" Ha. Ha-ha.

I've lost it. Can you tell :)

Julie

Two Pearls said...

Yeah, I had to change my sign-in on my blog from "Three on the verge of four" to "New England H Family" when we returned. I kinda like "And Then There Were Four". Bubba and Sissy is cute, but it makes me have flashbacks of Bobby and Sissy on the Lawrence Welk Show that my mom forced us to watch on Saturday evenings!!!