Sunday, January 13, 2008

Previous Rumor

Just wanted to post an update (if you want to call it that) about the Olympics and adoption. Since my last post there have been several posts on the rumor site that say their agencies are telling them that the Olympics will have no effect on the process. In addition, an on-line buddy who works for an agency said that she has not heard that info at all. Her comment made me feel much better and I just thought I would share it with everyone.

Hang in there.

2 comments:

Two Pearls said...

Hey! Are you going to the CAWLI New Years party? If so, I'd love to meet up with you there! Let me know!

Gail said...

So sorry to hear you will not be attending CNY.
I was looking forward to meeting you.
Well lets hope that we will soon be seeing each other at a travel meeting!