Saturday, October 13, 2007

You Go Boys (and girl)!!!

With all of the Red Sox craziness that is going on up here right now I needed to find some fellow Yankees fans. I thought I would share a couple of them with you.


Lebron showed his true colors when the Yankees played the Cleveland Indians in the ALDS last week (Yes I am aware that the Yankees got beat horribly, oh well, there's always next year)

For those who don't know, Lebron not only grew up in Cleveland he also plays professional basketball there.

This picture was taken earlier in the summer when Tom Brady was visiting New York city. It caused a little bit of an uproar up here in New England since he plays for the Patriots.








I can't forget my friend, K, at work who bravely wore her Yankees t-shirt last Friday after the Yankees go trounced the night before (I was supposed to wear mine as well but chickened out). She even smiled proudly in the picture that the Red Sox crazies emailed to the entire faculty.


No comments: