Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Dreamin' of a White Valentine's Day

It looks like we are finally going to get our first big snow of the season. Everyone is so excited. The news people are almost giddy with anticipation. They were already posting school closing on the 6 o'clock news tonight. We probably won't get the call until around 5:30 tomorrow morning. They usually have to wait until I am showered with make up and hair styled (if you want to call it that) before they call to tell us not to come in.

I may end up with two days off in a row because I stayed home today because Alex is sick. He has croup. I didn't even realize that "big" kids could get croup. He got up this morning sounding like a seal lion and was, of course, fine by the time we went to the doctor. For now he is doing cough syrup and humidifying and hoping to avoid steroids.

No comments: