Saturday, January 13, 2007

Beta (UGHHH)

I am generally a very laid back person but I get easily aggravated when it comes to technology. I have had a dislike for fax machines every since the first time I used one and it didn't work right. I decided last weekend that I was going to switch my blog to this new Beta thing that they have going. Now I am having trouble leaving comments on other peoples blogs. I don't know what the deal is. I tried signing in with my user name and password but that kicks me to a screen that wants my Google log in crap. This then takes me to my "dashboard" or whatever it is called. Does anyone know what in the heck to do about this?!?!?!?

Also I got a little depressed because my sitemeter dropped to zero for four days. I finally realized that switching over removed the sitemeter from my blog. I have put it back on and now my self-esteem can recover. If you would like to visit me a few times a day to stroke my fragile ego that would be great (LOL).

No comments: