Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good Wishes Quilt


I found this pattern in a catalog a couple of months ago and feel in love with it for the good wish quilt. I visited my favorite quilt shop looking for the pattern and she did have it, but when I stopped in today she had ordered it and is now stocking it in her shop. I, of course, latched on to it as soon as I saw it and keep it in my hand the entire time I was in the shop.

If you are a quilter and are ever in my neck of the woods, I highly recommend this shop. The lady who owns it stocks up on great bright fabric and has every shade of the "marbled" fabric that you can imagine. She also has two kinds of minkee (HEAVENLY!!!!!). I went in today to get the fabric that I need to make the borders of Annika's quilt for the nursery. I will post a picture once I get the borders on.

No comments: