Monday, November 07, 2005

Down with the Raiders

(I was originally going to call this post "I love Dick" (as in Vermeil, Chief's head coach) but thought that would draw the wrong kind of crowd so I changed it)

Yes it is true, the Chief's swept the Raiders this season (YAHOOOOOOO!!!!). Not only did they sweep them, they beat them yesterday with a touchdown with 5 seconds left from one yard line. I thought for sure they had blown (this has been known to happen) but they pulled it out in the end.

In other wonderful NFL news, my favorite player Terrell Owens(NOT!!!!) has been suspended from the Eagles for four weeks and will not be allowed to return to the season for the remainder of the season. Now if the guys on talk radio would just stop talking about him all would be right with my little football world.

Good luck to those of you who are Pats fans tonight.

No comments: