Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Chiefs Lose! Chiefs Lose!

Yes I know I am a day late on this one, but I got reminded about it today and have to get something off of my chest.

First of all, the Chiefs lost to the Eagles on Sunday. They were ahead by 17 and blew it. It was bad enough that they lost, but the fact that Terrell Owens was on the opposing team made it even worse. I think he is a horse's butt, but don't get me started.

Here's what I need to vent about. What is up with the Chief's becoming criminals. At the beginning of the season I heard that Larry Johnson (running back) got arrested for assaulting his girlfriend at a bar. Today I heard that one of the defensive coaches got pepper sprayed before the game on Sunday because he got into an argument with security and the police and actually touched an officer with the bumper of his car while trying to get into the parking lot at the stadium. What is up with these people?!?!?!? What happened to being a good example??? (Obviously several pro athletes have being a bad example down to an art form) I know that several athletes don't consider themselves to be role models, but everyone can think back and remember someone who was their idol growing up. You wanted to be just like them. I know that everyone make mistakes, I guess its just how they handle it after the fact that makes the man (so to speak).

No comments: