Saturday, July 05, 2008

Welcome Back

As you can see, I haven't really got around to making my new heading for this blog, but I am hoping to get it completed soon.

We have been pretty busy the last couple of days running around, shopping, swimming at the city pool, etc. It seems like there is never enough time in the day to get everything done that I want to. Alex starts reading camp again this week. It is from 7:30 to 9 every morning this week and Monday thru Thursday next week. It will be nice to have a brief time with just Annika. I think we will try going for a walk each morning while he is away. Annika is starting a swimming class at the Y this week as well. It is on Wednesdays and we will have to hustle for the next couple of weeks to get Alex from camp, but after that it should be smooth sailing.

I have started my last graduate class (YIPEE). It is immunology and I have been putting off the work until the last minute for the first three weeks of the class. I need to get on the ball and start doing some work in the evening instead of watching television. I'm sure I will stumble through in one piece though. For those who followed the "I-hate-biochemistry" saga, I ended up with a B- in that class, not really sure how that happened because my calculations had the grade much lower than that (good thing I'm not a math teacher).

Well, gotta go do my homework, we are going to the zoo tomorrow. Zoos in New England aren't that great but we are trying a new one out. We really like the Roger William Park Zoo in Providence, but they are doing some major remodeling right now so we want to try out the Southwick Zoo and see how it is. I promise to take lots of pictures of the kids and post again early in the week. Annika got an awesome new hat last week from one of David's work friends so we will have to break it in (hopefully it is sunny, she has needed a rain hat here for the last week or so).

No comments: