Monday, July 07, 2008

Shout Out

So, we have been home for a little over a month (three days to be exact) and I have to say that I am missing everyone still. I thought that it would get better after a couple of weeks, but now that we have settled in I have time to wonder how everyone is doing. I know that some of you have been blogging (and some have not!!!) but it isn't the same as when we saw each other everyday and could discuss "bathroom" issues and sleeping and etc., etc., etc.

So anyway. I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up. It could be for a mother-kid day at the beach or a family dinner get together or whatever. I would even be happy with an email and a current picture. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

M3 said...

Oh I wish we lived close and could meet up with you guys (and meet Annika!).

Two Pearls said...

Oooo...our travel group's getting together in two weeks and I can't wait to see everyone!

And I'll have to email m3, as I might be in the San Francisco area in late Oct and would love to meet the twins!

Anonymous said...

Would love to finally meet the girl and catch up...July is gone for me already due to vacations, but let's figure something for August. I think we can safely say a quilt show is majorly out of the equation (can you imagine?)

Bill & Kristi said...

Hi Carrie!
Bill, Brighton and I would love to meet up with you guys sometime soon, especially since you're not too far away (we're in Dublin NH).
Today was the first day since we got back from China that I had time to blog! Brighton is doing great and it looks like Annika is too! She's so adorable!
Talk soon, Kristi

Kristin said...

Hi Carrie-

I would love to see everyone before the summer is over. Count us in!

Kristin

Julie said...

Hey Carrie! It's the first time I've checked blogs in AGES. And I'm one of those no-posters (as you probably figured out). We've battled illness for SEVEN WEEKS in our house after arriving home (some or all of us) which is why we dropped off the face of the planet.

We'd love to see everyone... DD the elder is starting summer camp for two weeks on Monday, which gives me a perfect opportunity to scoop up Miss Baby and do whatever the heck we want! Come to find out, she's a party animal anyway! So, in short, we'd love to!
Julie