Monday, March 03, 2008

Not So Good aka Pity Party (again)

Okay, so I have to admit I am a little depressed about this whole next month thing (well maybe more than a little). I know we are next, I know it is basically a sure thing, but I still think it really sucks. I am tired of waiting, I am tired of being patient, I am tired of wondering about her, I am tired of wishing for her, I am tired of Alex wanting to be a big brother, I am tired of David not having a Daddy's Little Girl, I am tired of feeling like it will never happen. I just want to be able to hold her and kiss her and listen to her giggle. I want a little girl to twirl, to dress in sundresses and sneakers, to teach to be a tomboy. I can't wait for Alex to be able to wear his big brother t-shirt and read to his little sister. I am looking forward to David giving her piggy back rides and snuggling with her on the couch while he naps during Sunday afternoon football games. I need our family to be complete.



I know it is only one more month, but it seems a lot longer to me right now. Thanks for all of your happy comments today, sorry to be a downer.