Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let It Snow!!!!

We had our first snow of the season today and it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!! The students in my classes were like little kids. They wanted to keep the blinds open so that they could watch it during class (so did I). We probably only got around an inch but it snowed for about 3 hours, big, wet, globs of snow !!
Alex lost his first tooth yesterday. I keep calling him Toothless Wonder, which is driving him crazy. I will try to post a picture of him tomorrow. We just noticed that it was loose on Sunday and his friend on the bus noticed it was gone on Monday morning. He must have lost it while he was eating his french toast before school. He got 3 dollar coins from the tooth fairy this morning.
We are taking a little road trip for Thanksgiving this weekend. We are going to an indoor water park that is in our area for a few days. I am so looking forward to just floating in an inner tube for hours on end. I will have to bring a bunch of work with me, but I am also planning on taking a lot of time to relax.
Hope you enjoy the "naughty" snowman cartoons.

No comments: