I got tagged by so here I go. It was hard to narrow it down, but I picked the best six.
6 Weird Things About Me
1. I eat pickle slices in chili (grosses David out everytime)
2. In college I went to the Aloha Bowl with the football team as a student athletic trainer and I was the only one who got hurt at the game. I slipped in a puddle (that I made filling coolers) when I was running to the sideline and sprained my ankle.
3. I have a part time job as the athletic trainer for a women's professional tackle football team.
4. I met my husband through a personal ad on the internet. We were engaged four months later. That was eleven years ago.
5. I am OBSESSED with Sonic. I love their drinks and everyone makes fun of me for that. Everytime I visit my family in Kansas I try to go there everyday. Thank goodness my brother and sister are as weird as me and help me support my habit when I visit.
6. I have a Jayhawk painted on a cap that I have on one of my teeth. It always freaks people out when I go to a new dentist.
I am tagging Mary-Mia , Stacey, Lisa, Kikalee, K, and Dani.
Rules of the tag
1) List 6 weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog. Then tag 6 more people.
2) Leave a comment in their comments section telling them they are tagged and to go to your blog.