Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Food


Food is one of my favorite things in this world (which isn't necessarily a good thing). Tonight while I was making dinner I started to think about how somethings that push me over the edge. (I was making stir fry and when I added the ginger I just wanted to jump in the pan.) It is usually the smell that does it. My biggest weakness is pico de gallo. The mixture of lime and cilantro just does me in. I could just sit down and eat the entire bowl with a spoon every time I make it. Another one that gets me everytime is ceviche (lime juice, habanero pepper, oregano, onion, and shrimp). Must be something to do with lime.

3 comments:

Johnny said...

And you don't want to live in Texas!?!

M3 said...

Mmmmmmm, my new addiction is these tiny little ceviche appetizers that they serve at the restaurant near our house. Oh man, I think I just drooled a little.

Anonymous said...

Pico? You'll enjoy my post on my Lilly's pico obsession...